By Providing Top quality products & services, we create value for customers, principals & employees. We supply IT infrastructure, Power (UPS, Electrical Panel) & industrial products along with comprehensive solutions and 24×7, 365 days support to customers. Through business excellence, motivation and a collaborative culture, we endeavour to achieve the highest level of customers and employee satisfaction. We work with passion, integrity, respect for individuals and care for society and the environment
We requests information from clients if they choose to subscribe to email lists, place orders or if they choose to respond to advertising, promotions, sweepstakes or contests. This personal information is necessary in order for UPS ONLINE STORE to fulfil the client’s request.
This information may also be used by us to contact or update the client with periodic publications, product details or other special offers. We do not allow other companies to offer special services or products to the client. The client may un-subscribe or request that their information not be shared by email us. Please provide the exact name and address. In the case of email, only clients who have consented to receive email updates are included on email lists. We does not share email addresses with other companies. We does not partner with or have any special relationships with any ad server companies.
From time to time, UPS ONLINE STORE may use customer information for new, unanticipated uses not previously disclosed in our privacy notice. If information practices change at some time in the future we will post the policy changes to the Website to notify the client of these changes and provide instructions to opt-out of these new uses. Clients concerned with how information is used, should check back at the Website periodically.
Website management uses IP addresses to diagnose Webserver problems and to administrate the Website. Cookies may be used to store client variables such as keeping track of the inventory of an online shopping cart, limiting repeated exposure to the same ads or bypassing login prompts by “remembering” passwords across sessions.
The collection of personal information and similar transactions performed by our E-Commerce Website(s) are secured via SSL encryption. This information is used to process orders.
If you feel that this site is not following its stated information policy, you may be contact at firstname.lastname@example.org
Warranty may be claimed within the specified period in case a manufacturing fault appears. The following conditions are applicable:
- Warranty is given on behalf of the Manufacturer/Supplier/Distributor. If the product was sold in good working condition, then the reseller/vendor is not responsible for any defect which may appear later.
- If the “Warranty Card Issued” is mentioned on the invoice then the customer should ensure that he/she receives the same along with the invoice, else our customer support Centre will not handle the warranty.
- The manufacturer/supplier/distributor reserves the right to reject any warranty claim whereby the original invoice is missing.
- It is strongly recommended that customers should check the product before leaving our counter, as warranty begins once the receipt has been generated. In case of any problem, the product will be treated in a normal warranty claim process.
- The manufacturer/supplier/distributor reserves the right to reject any claim whereby the product/component is broken or shows signs of burning, rust due to weather conditions.