Service is the lifeblood of every uninterruptible power system. APC Online Store offers a wide range of service contract options to maintain your UPS system, batteries, DC plant and other critical power equipment. Our programs include both preventive maintenance (PM) and on-call emergency services. We have a highly trained team of skilled engineers that are available around-the-clock to respond to any equipment concerns that may arise. We specialize in providing complete service protection for APC UPS.
Every UPS needs to be serviced regularly to ensure that it is operating correctly and that its batteries are in good working order. As a minimum, a UPS should be checked at least once a year to prolong the life of your valuable IT equipment. Our technicians are experienced UPS technicians and qualified electricians that can service and maintain any UPS System, our competitive maintenance contracts mean that you save maintenance without missing out of receiving high quality services. A UPS Solutions Maintenance Agreement can normally be established very quickly. Where a unit is out of its warranty period we normally request that an initial pre-contract inspection visit is carried out prior to commencement. Once this is completed, a Maintenance Agreement can be effective almost immediately.
Our basic maintenance scheme incorporates:
- Environmental checks
- Electro-mechanical checks
- UPS functional testing
- Battery assessment
- Provision of service sheets and documentation
- Recommendations for remedial work and improvements of current systems.
- An agreement may include any of the following
- Dedicated after hours assistance 24 / 7
- Varying response time: next working day, 4 hours or best effort response
- Out of hours visits
- Parts and Labour or call out only
- Routine preventative maintenance visits